Buying a Seidio 3500

rsk2mc

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Amazon currently does not have these in stock but they are selling them for the cheapest price, anyone know where i can buy this but not for the $70.00 retail price

babracmmm

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I had one on order from Amazon and they said it was going to be several more weeks before it shipped, so I canceled the order, went to MobileCityOnline.com (same price) on Tuesday and paid $10 for shipping and received the battery today. Never bought from them before, and it cost me $10 more than Amazon.com, but I am glad I went with mobilecityonline.com.

rsk2mc

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
if you go to seidio.com the cost is 69$ but if you type in HTC10 in coupon codes you get it for 62$ still more than amazon but they have them in stock

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I got mine at the AC Store when they were having a 10% off sale. Got it 2 days later. It's a little more then Amazon, but it shiped out right away. (I also had an unexpected $100 Amex gift card so I was not feeling price sensative that day)

ic3pO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
In stock today at Amazon $63.00 and going fast. Ordered mine. Should see it sometime between Aug 19th to Aug 21st. No worries as I've got a couple 2150 mAh to hold till then.

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
It is definitely worth the wait and money. I had to wait 3 weeks from Amazon and then returned my 2150 to vzw.

sent from my badass incredible

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to wait for my 2600 (or possibly 3000 as some have reported receiving) that I ordered off ebay for $12 with a flat back door. There are some great reviews on it from users on this forum and other forums. Got my fingers crossed but figured for $12 it's worth trying out. If all else fails the back door is nicer (IMO) than the ones that Seidio sends and the 3500 fits with this back door too so if it doesn't work out I'll just get the 3500 when *hopefully* the price drops back down to $50.

izzyncade

Master of the Universe
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on Saturday and charged it once.... with everything on.... says it should be dead in about 44 hours...worth the wait on Amazon

staffordjm

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
On a somewhat related note... When I leave my Dinc on the charger overnight, I wake up to a message on the screen that I'm using an incompatible charger and I should disconnect it immediately to prevent damage to my phone. Has anybody seen this? Is this an artifact of using the 3500 or is my stock charger defective?

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
staffordjm said:
On a somewhat related note... When I leave my Dinc on the charger overnight, I wake up to a message on the screen that I'm using an incompatible charger and I should disconnect it immediately to prevent damage to my phone. Has anybody seen this? Is this an artifact of using the 3500 or is my stock charger defective?

Hello,

We have not seen any comments about this from customers at all! Can you replicate the issue if you unplug and plug it in again?

Regards,

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site

I've been using the 3500 for some time now... Never had anything like this happen...