Flashing a new rom, can I use titanium to restore?

reborn

Banned
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I am going to flash a new ROM for the first time I just wanted to make sure that it is okay to use a Titanium backup to restore my information and programs (that there won't be a conflict since it is a new ROM).

I saw some posts that semi-answered this and some said that a titanium backup doesn't restore market links? Does that mean it is not recommended to use the titanium backup to restore apps?

If I don't use it for apps then what is the easiest way to restore my apps? Use app brain to remember what I had and then go 1 by 1 and have to install them? That seems like it would take forever.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
You can use Titanium to restore your apps and app data but restoring system data could cause problems depending on the ROM you're using.

The only thing that sucks IMHO is you have to go through each program and click install and done while it's restoring.

dharr18

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
After you install, open the program there is a donate button on the bottom of the main screen. Paypal donation and the dev will email you a key file tied to your name. I have not purchased yet, but it allows for multiple versions of apps, no click installs, dropbox ability, hypershell, and a few other doodles to use. WTH is a doodle? Where did that come from??? I must stop drinking at work. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38