ROM Manager Backup

VanillaEps

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
After rooting my Incredible last night using unRevoked, I downloaded ROM Manager to be able to flash ROM's, MOD's, etc. I flashed the Clockwork Mod recovery option using ROM Manager.

I wanted to able to backup my current ROM using ROM Manager. I clicked on the option within the application, named my backup, and the phone appeared to reboot. However, it got stuck on the black screen with the white lines on each side.

I thought that using ROM Manager and enabling Clockwork Mod would prevent this from happening?

I had to pull the battery, boot in HBoot, and reboot the phone in order to get it to operate again. What did I do wrong?

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
After rooting my Incredible last night using unRevoked, I downloaded ROM Manager to be able to flash ROM's, MOD's, etc. I flashed the Clockwork Mod recovery option using ROM Manager.

I wanted to able to backup my current ROM using ROM Manager. I clicked on the option within the application, named my backup, and the phone appeared to reboot. However, it got stuck on the black screen with the white lines on each side.

I thought that using ROM Manager and enabling Clockwork Mod would prevent this from happening?

I had to pull the battery, boot in HBoot, and reboot the phone in order to get it to operate again. What did I do wrong?

you did nothing wronge this is cuz you have a slcd device... when that screen was black it was still running the backup ... .. to fix this u have to add this to your root of ur sd card Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! load into hboot and press vol up to update

Reactions: mclarryjr

VanillaEps

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87