I came to the dark side.

franked

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Not just because you have cookies either!

After a long, loving relationship with Blackberry, it just a matter of time before some sexy young phone caught my attention. I fought the urge with all I had. However, my lust finally got the better part of me. At first I felt dirty. Then I felt like I was betraying the one I loved. Now, I have come to accept it for what it is. I have found my soul-mate...err...phone-mate.

Okay, enough of the dramatic.

Hi, I'm Frank. IT nerd by day, father/husband by night. I am the proud owner of an HTC Incredible, and I couldn't be happier with my choice of phones.

I look forward to making new and interesting (or not so interesting) friends and learning new things about my phone and the android platform in general.

And now you know. And knowing is half the battle. G.I. Joe!

.frank.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to Android. I'm a former blackberry user as well as many other platforms. I have the Motorola Droid and love it. Its amazing what you can do on Android. I'm loving it so far. I haven't played with the Incredible in person but I heard its wonderful. Enjoy! :D

TucsonChuck

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Welcome Frank, I'm also coming over from a Backberry, Loved it, had no issues with it; But, the Droid Incredible is darn Incredible