external sd card! HELP

ashd811

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
hello,
so for the past three days my phone has been claiming to have no service, or signal, I've tried everything from contacting my service provider, taking the batt out, restarting, del. items to free space, receiving a new sim card ect. i decided the final act would be purchasing an external sd card trans. all photos, and vids then performing a master reset. my only prob is, i managed to transfer majority of photos and vids, but for some reason some of the most important vids and photos from dec, or when the phone was first purchased will not transfer...im confused, as maybe i was not performing this act correctly and is kind of depressing as I'm sure this will work, yet I'm on day three.. :( as of right now i went into files and "moved" dcim i believe to my external sd, well its still in the process now....if anyone has any idea as to what i may have been doing wrong the advice would be greatly appreciated, id hate to loose things, but would really like to get my phone back up and running....HELP ..lol thanks so much -Ash

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Get a file explorer and find the videos and click menus and move it to your SD or go to the gallery and click menus and see if you can move them good luck

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codex_umbra