Greetings All

trebir

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Just wanted to say hi as it seemed the right thing to do. I found this forum while searching for a way to transfer data from an S4 that took a bath to my new S4. After trying "My phone explorer" which I read about and failed I ended up downloading Samsung Kies which worked perfectly. I have very little computer time as I run a small construction company in western Canada but I'll check this out whenever I have time. I'm sure I'll be able to pick up some tips from all the knowledgeable people here.

Have a great day!
Ron H

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to say hi as it seemed the right thing to do. I found this forum while searching for a way to transfer data from an S4 that took a bath to my new S4. After trying "My phone explorer" which I read about and failed I ended up downloading Samsung Kies which worked perfectly. I have very little computer time as I run a small construction company in western Canada but I'll check this out whenever I have time. I'm sure I'll be able to pick up some tips from all the knowledgeable people here.

Have a great day!
Ron H

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app