first time poster with a question

evo_user13

May 24, 2011
Visit site
First time poster but I have been an android central reader since I got my first android which was the hero on sprint last March then I got the evo in July which is rooted using cm 7, best phone I have ever owned and most likely won't upgrade until next year.

First let me say that this site is by far one of the best smartphone sites with up to date news and great reviews and a great supportive community so keep up the good work AC.

Question. My cousin is looking to upgrade to a new phone and I convinced her to give android a shot. She is joining T-Mobile again she is currently on metro pcs. She was a previous sidekick owner and she had her mind set on getting the sidekick 4g but has some doubts after playing with her coworkers for a couple of minutes. She isn't into rooting or hacking and she would prefer a keyboard but she said she can try a full touch phone. I know I can just look myself but nothing is better than the opinion of users who have actually owned the phone, so what are some of t-mobiles best offerings that's currently available or will be coming out within the next month?

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Personally if I were joining T-Mobile I would get the G2X because I prefer vanilla Android over a custom UI, but T-Mobile will be getting the HTC Sensation n June 8, which looks to be a great phone as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non