iPhone Facebook developer quitting iPhone development.

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Thus we will see more and more advantages of being part of the rapidly growing open source monster that is the android. Seems like more and more of this is happening the more popular these devices become.

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Thus we will see more and more advantages of being part of the rapidly growing open source monster that is the android. Seems like more and more of this is happening the more popular these devices become.

Rapidly is right lol. Expected growth in the next year for Android is 900%!! Crazy right?!

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
It won't be much from the iPhone community. Windows Mobile & BlackBerry. I know RIM must dislike Verizon so much. They come out with the Droid right after the Storm 2 and loads of users are going back to trade in their devices.

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
It won't be much from the iPhone community. Windows Mobile & BlackBerry. I know RIM must dislike Verizon so much. They come out with the Droid right after the Storm 2 and loads of users are going back to trade in their devices.

Gotta hand it to big red. Always willing to screw whoever they need to in order make an extra buck. But seriously......there's a "map" for that. ;)

Last edited:

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site

I don't think they had a choice honestly. BlackBerry is so stale right now it's pretty sad. Verizon has always been linked with BlackBerry devices. Time to move on to something fresh. And that's exactly what they did.

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully this will mean some sort of improvement to the 1.6. Facebook app because that thing sucks, It needs to be like the blackberry app and tell me on the app itself where my notifications are

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty