nexus 4 how do you get rid of the notification internal storagespace left? so annoying

taiwanmeatball

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
i got the nexus 4. I dont know why everytime i update or install an app and when completed, i got a popup in front bottom that says internal storagespace left: 2gb, 3gb..

its so annoying while updating apps in the background and this kees popping up while an app is done with the update. Please helppp

Posted via Android Central App

shmekid

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
No way of getting rid of it. In the mean time you can try deleting or uninstalling unimportant info/apps. Sometimes the miscellaneous section can take a bunch of storage, I recommend getting an app in the play store called "clean master" and getting rid of unwanted stuff.

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
No way of getting rid of it. In the mean time you can try deleting or uninstalling unimportant info/apps. Sometimes the miscellaneous section can take a bunch of storage, I recommend getting an app in the play store called "clean master" and getting rid of unwanted stuff.
Have you ES File Explorer installed? ES causes these false storage messages.
Today ES had an update and after this these messages didn't pop up anymore :)
Edit: You might uncheck the option for low storage messages on ES's Settings, Display ...

Last edited:

nasroco

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Have you ES File Explorer installed? ES causes these false storage messages.
Today ES had an update and after this these messages didn't pop up anymore :)
Edit: You might uncheck the option for low storage messages on ES's Settings, Display ...

I have reset my GT-N7100 nearly 3 times thinking that I had something wrong with it. And yes you are right about ES causing this. I have disabled the setting and it's a relief!!
Thanks a lot for your input on this.

P.S: I have registered here just to thank you :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non