Why isn't my Google Play Store working?

sam aly

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Google Play Store Issue

Hello Friends,

I need your Help regarding HTC ONE S, few days before it's was working fine but since morning google app store keep showing no connection retry, by default apps of HTC ONE S like facebook, twitter working on Wifi no issues

i tried everything like , time data issue , clear cache , soft reset , hard reset but google play is not working, when i use mobile data google play just showing loading screen for 5 minute then stop (blank page)

please help me out i really need to solve this problem .......

HTC ONE S (4.1.1)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store Issue

Welcome to Android Central! Sometimes it's a server issue, and you may have to wait a little while and then try again. You could also try removing your Google account from the phone, then adding it back.

Make sure you haven't disabled your Download Manager. Go to Settings>Apps>Disabled and see if Download Manager is there. Depending on your Android Version, disabled apps might be listed under Settings>Apps>All​, at the very bottom of the list.

sam aly

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site

App -> All -> download Manager is Enable ...

i even tried to remove gmail account then when i try to add google account again it Keep prompting an error "android-cant-establish-a-reliable-data-connection-to-the-server/"

then i switched off wifi and start mobile data the credential page successfully load and make connection with server , then it say loading and stuck there for 5 minute then only blank page of google app store

sam aly

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site

only facebook, twitter and chrome is working other than all application prompt "This application required working Data connection "

sam aly

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site

and one more thing i need to ask too you that App -> On phone storage it show phone storage not available ???

sam aly

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site

and when i go in storage section it show app storage 3.96gb / 6.07gb

Phone storage 30 mb/ 9.93gb

this is how it make total of 16gb storage >??

sam aly

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site

B. Diddy i just found out that when i use mobile data every app and even play store work like a charm no issue but when connect to wifi all problem started please suggest me what should i do ..... or upgrade can be possible

Ylk

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Need help here with my s5 too.
Issues with stucking downloading

And i found out that my situation is similar to sam aly. I can download apps when im using 4g.
No before you accuse me of my wifi,i can download apps perfectly fine on my old s3 phone.

Some help will be appreciated
( and yes i tried removing google account,cleaning data/cache of playstore,google play and even the download manger. Still not working)