Force Lollipop Update Note 4

meoge

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I just purchased an AT&T Note 4 from Best Buy. I'm just evaluating it at this point, but I noticed it was running 4.4.4. I popped my the sim from my current phone into it and it's now on the AT&T network (Can make calls and receive txt msg), but it says that no updates are available. It wants me to wait 24 hours before checking again. I'm only keeping the phone for a few days before I return it. How long should it take before it updates to 5.0.1? Thanks,

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Update starting downloading after about 5 hours. It just installed.

Good news. Hope you are happy with the phone. If you feel like it, maybe you can come over to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 section and post your initial thoughts about the phone. I'd be interested in reading this, as I'm looking at getting the Note 4 soon myself. It's a little overkill for my needs, but it has almost all of the things I want in a phone, including the larger screen.

1stLadyDurhamm13

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
I have a Unlocked SG Note 4 & it still hasn't gotten the Lollipop Update yet, I've went & tryed to do a systems update but it says no updates are available! What's the deal? How do I get the 5.0 update? HELP!!!!

👑Tha Samsung Queen👑

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty