Music controls in locks screens dont work.

Niiya Rs

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
I have a Android 4.4 kitkat.
I have tried several players himself several lockscreens, but yet I can not use the controls to pause or change songs change.
Among the players are poweramp and black player.
However there is a player with which if controls 100% which is the google play music work.
The problem is that once the other players to play and enter the lockscreen worked perfectly and changed as pause music.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Some phones come with more aggressive battery/RAM management, which might be interfering with an app's ability to function fully while the phone is asleep (or if the app is running in the background, as opposed to the foreground).

Niiya Rs

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Thank you.
I have a galaxy tab 3.SMT113.
However I do not think it is problem of ram, it works perfectly when using google play music. Likewise players are recognized by the lockscreen. But google play only music I can use the widget control of music or the volume buttons to change or stop the song.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I'm having a little difficulty understanding you fully. Are you saying that the music apps besides Google Play Music don't have lockscreen widgets at all, or that they have widgets that don't work?

Can you confirm that these 3rd party music apps have lockscreen widgets that you can place on the lockscreen?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you currently using a 3rd party lockscreen, or is that the native lockscreen for the tablet?

Do the other lockscreen widgets or notifications respond to your touch appropriately?

Niiya Rs

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
3rd party lockscreen,the native lockscreen,does not support widgets of any application.
The other widgets respond properly.
In my other device with 4.2, the same lockscreen and player, work perfectly.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I didn't realize the stock lockscreen on a Tab 3 running KitKat didn't let you use lockscreen widgets. The fact that you're using 3rd party lockscreens is probably why these widgets aren't working correctly. How many lockscreen apps have you tried? I'd suggest that you keep on trying more.

Niiya Rs

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure this is the reason, but hey tried several, as ZUI, Next and Hi locker.
The same with the players, Stello, MusicXmatch, poweramp, blackplayer and of course play music which is the only one that works properly.

Niiya Rs

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Solved.
I downloaded a service manager.
The only difference between the apps is that they have a disabled, to initiate controls services respond, but after a while disabled again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress