A while back ( 3 months ago) I got this weird problem : my phone completely blacks out and tells me that the internal storage is corrupt - then I got back to factory settings... no problem.
    2 weeks after this strange problem - my phone completely blacks out again, but when I turn it on, the "Huawei Ascend" logo screen stays there forever. This is when I had to install a new update (dload folder with update.app in there) through sd card and install the android system all over again.
    It turned out fine the first time - got my system back and my phone rolling.
    However, when I turn it off - the same problem occurs (Huawei Ascend logo stays there) , and I have to install the update all over again. This happened to me several times, and I'm getting fed up.
    My system uses Android 4.4.
    It's a Huawei Ascend Y550 type of phone.
    Never bricked it.
    (And the warranty is over by now).

Anything that helps soft this problem is mush obliged - or if the help completely removes this problem I will be really thankful.

-W1RE
    08-17-2017 02:07 PM
    Well, it sure sounds like you may have a damaged segment in your phone's RAM or some other motherboard failure...

You can buy a replacement for around $20 on ebay or other sources, but then you need to get it installed and so on... Placa Base Motherboard Huawei Ascend Y550 L01 4 GB Libre | eBay
    08-17-2017 02:57 PM
    Try another SD card. I had similar troubles card was flaky. YMMV.
    08-30-2017 03:49 PM