whats a good Qi charger to buy?

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the LG G2 from Verizon coming soon. What's a good wireless Qi charger to buy? I'm looking at Amazon. Any recommendations?

Last edited:

cloudyview

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
It shouldn't...but I haven't tested yet. My 3 chargers aren't here yet, and I only tried out out without my case on in the Verizon store.

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
There's a small rubber ring in the middle, around the Nokia logo.

Oh nice! Looks like I'm buying. I'll get two. One for the office and one for my home.

EDIT: Also, while I'm at it, is charging usually slower with a wireless charging pad vs. using a wall adapter from the outlet?

GPilot650

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Bought the LG Qi charger yesterday. Works awesome, and is small enough to travel with.
Verizon gave me 25% corporate discount as well.

Nice that it comes with second full oem style charger.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4

ynotbike

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Oh nice! Looks like I'm buying. I'll get two. One for the office and one for my home.

EDIT: Also, while I'm at it, is charging usually slower with a wireless charging pad vs. using a wall adapter from the outlet?

QI charging is always slower but because its so simple ( I know that seems lazy) you end up keeping your phone topped off more. I use a nokia at home and an LG disk at work... Can't remember the last time I've had to actually charge my phone because it was getting low (helps that the battery on the g2 is so amazing).

I personally like the LG charging disk better (i might be a little bias) but it seems to be easier to fine the sweet spot compared to the nokia charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress