Screen flicker problem

ANDROID_USER1208645

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
my phone does the same exact thing and my mom wont let me take it and replace it for a new one for another 2 years, i have had the phone for 2 years and my screen cracked a bit and when it cracked its NEVER had that issue its like apple phone cracked then 8 months later it starts flashing...how can i convince my mom to get a new one?? and she isnt that easy to convince if i try hard enough...plz help:'(

BeaLiz

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
hi. i'm hoping you could help me out. i have an lg spirit 4g phone, and it's been heating really hot for the past few weeks because of the games i play i guess and i've been using it's camera more often than usual because we had a tour. now just a day ago, it started flickering. i turned off my phone that time because it was low on battery and yes i admit i've been draining it's battery for a while now. so back when i turned off my phone, i charged it, not fully though. and then after some time when i turned it on the home screen starts flickering. i can't use it and i can't see the apps and the menus. now when i turned it off, removed the sd card, then turn it on again. it's back to normal. then i just inserted my sd card. i thought it was gonna be okay but when i woke up in the morning, it started flickering again and then i turned it off again, removed the sd card and turned it on, and it's okay again.
i don't want to have this problems anymore so how should i fix it? thanks, hoping for your response.

BrianBDO

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I have the LG G Stylo from MetroPCS and recently encountered the screen flicker problem. I took the phone apart and located the lcd flex cable connector it is the snap clip that attaches at the bottom near the charging port I unsnapped it (gently lift) and cleaned it "gently" with a qtip and rubbing alcohol, then put it back together,my problem has been resolved. I am a Tech and do a lot of phone repairs and was surprised at how easy this phone is to work on. I do not know if it will work for you or not but it did for me. 😉