Why do some of my pre-installed apps on my LG G2 automatically disappear after restarting my phone?

EthanMeneses

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Why some of my pre installed apps on my Lg g2 automatically disappeared after restarting my phone

I bought an lg g2 korean phone recently. But my problem is, after I restarted my phone, some pre installed application specifically my music and browser apps were automatically disappeared. I tried to find them under manage apps and even on my hidden apps but both are not listed. So what I did was, I reset the phone and both came back however, after I restarted it again, you will see, they will suddenly disappear and hard them to find after. I am wondering, what cause them to disappear? I hope someone have also encountered this from LG g2. Ive been using so many brands of android phone and this is my first time I got struggle finding or retrieving apps that are automatically be disappeared.

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why some of my pre installed apps on my Lg g2 automatically disappeared after restarting my phon

Maybe apps are uninstalling for some reason!

Sent from my eSTAR CRYSTAL using Tapatalk

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why some of my pre installed apps on my Lg g2 automatically disappeared after restarting my phon

Hi Ethan, welcome to the forums! That's an strange issue. Aren't those apps listed as disabled in the all tab in your app manager? Maybe they could be at the end of that list and you have to scroll all the way down.

After the factory reset. Did you downloaded any task manager or similar app? Take a look in your security settings and check what's listed under device administrators

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s