01-19-2015 03:04 PM
60 123
tools
    I use iSyncr. It handles iTunes wirelessly via a WiFi connection. I have been using it for a couple years now. Two way sync and easy. It works similar to the way an iphone connects and syncs wirelessly. It can be set up for manual sync or at a specific time each day.

I also use Drop box for photo upload. I have an automator that auto loads drop box uploads into iPhoto. You can also use isyncr for photos if you want.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-21-2014 11:03 PM
    I just use Diskovery and copy files wirelessly
    I got Diskovery working (love it), but I finally got my SD card in and it only sees internal storage, not the card. Did you pay for the "Write Support" add-on? Maybe this would let me get to the SC card?
    08-06-2014 08:30 AM
    ATF worked as soon as I plugged her in. I didn't have to restart my iMac.

Pro S5
    08-06-2014 09:24 AM
    I was having the same problem. Im pretty sure its Mavericks. God I hate Mavericks. The worst is QuickTime player on Mavericks...every QT that i try to play it has to convert and make a new file before it can play...what a F'in pain in the ***.

Anyway, thanks the restart with phone connected worked for me as well finally.
    08-20-2014 02:04 PM
    I was having the same problem. Im pretty sure its Mavericks. God I hate Mavericks. The worst is QuickTime player on Mavericks...every QT that i try to play it has to convert and make a new file before it can play...what a F'in pain in the ***.

Anyway, thanks the restart with phone connected worked for me as well finally.
    I hate Mavericks too. You'd think after being out a year they would have fixed all the stupid stuff. I just upgraded a couple weeks ago, may go back to Snow Leopard. For now, I'm plugging in the G3 with a USB and using Android File Transfer to get stuff off my sd card.
    08-20-2014 03:13 PM
    I am having success transferring my music files to my verizon LG G3 by way of my micro SD card and an SD card adapter. I insert that combo directly into the SD slot on my Mac mini.

It is kind of slow at what I guess to be about one megabyte per second. Trying to see it there is a faster way I put the micro SD card back in to the phone and plugged in the USB cable to the Mac. That didn't work. That is why I came to this forum. I haven't found the answer yet for USB cable connection but in the meantime the solution above does work and the album folders look good on the phone. I played from the phone one or two songs and everything seems good.

I should add that I highlight the album I want one at a time and drag it to the SD card icon on the Mac screen. If I drag too much at a time it kind of chokes the process.

Vince
    11-10-2014 08:28 PM
    For anyone still dealing with this, I've got a method that hasn't been tried in this thread.

Even though I found it said quite a few places that the LG G3 drivers were required for AFT to work, I went through the LG site and opened their Manuals page for the phone. If you switch over to Software Update to find the drivers, there is a little side-note that says if you install the drivers, AFT won't work!

Using the G3 with my Mac?-lg-silliness.jpg

I have been trying everything in this thread to get my phone connected to my MacBook Pro and none of it worked, but as soon as I uninstalled the LG drivers it popped up automatically the second I plugged it in. So... if you are still having this not-recognized error, try uninstalling the drivers, rebooting, then reconnecting the phone with AFT up. That's what finally (and frustratingly) worked for me.
    12-17-2014 11:35 AM
    If after connecting your G3 to Mac, nothing is happening here are the simple steps to solve this issue:

1) Drag down the notification bar, and click on MTP Device.
    2) A popup should flash with Install PC programs on your mobile screen.
    3) Click on OK and quickly check the Finder window on your Mac. You should see LG Suite mounted. This happens for a short time before it goes away. You have to quickly click the LG Suite mount and then double click on Install PC Programs.app to start the launcher. There will be a install button inside the LG suite launcher. Click Install to start installing the LG PC suite. Let the install finish by keeping the screen alive all the time during the installation. Screen off can cause issues with installation.

4) When installation of PC Suite is complete, you can now launch LG PC suite after connecting your LG G3 and transfer files easily.

Here's a screenshot of my LG G3: If the above method don't work and fail to download LG PC Suite, then download it manually http(dot-slash-slash)www(dot)lg(dot)com(slash)in(slash)support(slash)pc(slash)suite. Please be clear about this: AFT (Android File Transfer) won't work when PC Suite is connected. So
    Attachment 157237

Hope this helps.

- Shushobhan
    12-30-2014 08:36 AM
    UPDATE: Well i got my G3 yesterday and downloaded AFT and it looks like they finally updated it. It works flawlessly for me well with my mac
    01-09-2015 06:00 PM
    I have been trying everything in this thread to get my phone connected to my MacBook Pro and none of it worked, but as soon as I uninstalled the LG drivers it popped up automatically the second I plugged it in. So... if you are still having this not-recognized error, try uninstalling the drivers, rebooting, then reconnecting the phone with AFT up. That's what finally (and frustratingly) worked for me.
    After a lot of frustrating tries I used your method: I uninstalled LG drivers, rebooted and then AFT automatically found my LG G3. Transfer to my SD card is working fine and fast. Thank for your help!
    01-19-2015 03:04 PM
60 123