Serious sound issues through LG G3 headphone jack/AUX!

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
MY SOLUTION

I have experienced these HORRIBLE issues myself. I just found a solution that is working great for me.

I purchased a Headset Splitter Adapter (so the microphone and headset get split) and use the headset split as the feed going to my car. Now the LG G3 works flawlessly for me.

Hummm forum won't let me post a link so...
cirago dot com slash axc2earmic dot php

I doubt that people want to walk around and have to use a headset splitter just to listen to some music all make calls on the go.

rockijames

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Is this the same problem people are having with Bluetooth as well? I just got my phone on Monday and have to have the volume up full blast in my van to hear people on Bluetooth. I have made sure sound reduction is on but I'm not sure what else to do.

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
It might work, I have exactly the same problem with a Huawei G730, it works like a charm with wired headphones, and with cassette adapter on my car (yes, is a 23 year old car, only has cassette, no CD, no Aux ), it never worked with my house Stereo....... until today........ I have a "y" cable (2 female, 1 male 3.5 milimeter), male goes to the phone, female 1 goes to Aux input of the house Stereo and... female 2 goes to ........(here is the trick)..... Another cassette adapter, no pop sound, no hiisss noise or static, it works flawlessly.....:D, it does not work that good with headphones on female 2 (sound level goes down by half), i will do and experiment cutting the headphones, peeling cables and crossing them to do a sort circuit and se if that keeps the audio on from the phone

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm still looking into this phone, but this is seriously a deal breaker. Has this been fixed on AT&T? Or what's the best way to deal with it? My daughter would be angry if she couldn't hear her music in the car.

atschai

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm having this issue only with certain headsets, namely those with low impedance. A workaround I found is to plug in the plug slowly until you hear a hiss in the left channel. The phone then switches into line mode - you can see that in the status bar as it shows a plug instead of a headphone. Sound is then flawless.

jaykim62301

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Calling problem

This is a bit similar. Whenever I call on my phone, I try to talk, but an AUX cable symbol pops up and I can't hear anything! I can only hear and talk when I put speaker mode on! Please someone help!!!

LG G3

Adrian Zr

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
My lg g3 would pause or skip songs if I moved the phone even a little bit while connected to the car stereo, and also would open the voice mate app frequently. What worked PERFECTLY for me was buying a cable with 3 rings (4 poles as it is known) instead of 2 rings in the connection plug. The same happens when I use headphones with 2 rings vs 3 rings.

shomer80

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Did youever figure out a solution to this problem?? I swear of my phone launches Google now while I am on spotify one more time, I am going to throw it out the window. Please Help!

shomer80

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Forgot to say in my other post - When I have a regular AUX cable plugged in, if anything touches the jack plugged into the phone, the music either stops or launches Google now. Anyone else getting that? Really infuriating. Feel like that must be a hardware problem rather than software?

Did youever figure out a solution to this problem?? I swear of my phone launches Google now while I am on spotify one more time, I am going to throw it out the window. Please Help!

D

Deleted member 1668623

Are you hitting the home button I. a way that it's launching google now while on spotify?

Posted via the Android Central App

Joe Redington

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
It might work, I have exactly the same problem with a Huawei G730, it works like a charm with wired headphones, and with cassette adapter on my car (yes, is a 23 year old car, only has cassette, no CD, no Aux ), it never worked with my house Stereo....... until today........ I have a "y" cable (2 female, 1 male 3.5 milimeter), male goes to the phone, female 1 goes to Aux input of the house Stereo and... female 2 goes to ........(here is the trick)..... Another cassette adapter, no pop sound, no hiisss noise or static, it works flawlessly.....:D, it does not work that good with headphones on female 2 (sound level goes down by half), i will do and experiment cutting the headphones, peeling cables and crossing them to do a sort circuit and se if that keeps the audio on from the phone

I don't know if this is an old thread or not, because I didn't look first, but have you had any luck with your Huawei G730? I bought this phone in Colombia and an using in the US now. Only thing is, no audio out of the aux either. Hoping you found a fix.

jusgot2bkool

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
LG G4 is stacking up as "stupendous" so far !

That "Honor" deals a "Joke" US only Lol. N E way ! The LG G4 812 has blown my mind so far a lil bit of probs getting my music platform functional and an issue that" me" dummy had making sure the jack was inserted properly as I am rough a protective brute cover over that eloquent leather they have on the phone made the jack port difficult to get insertion correctly. * note anybody using those protective "specialy" the heavy rubberized ones caution b 4 u think its defective, make sure you verify connections without the casing on. Back 2 the phone if you let LG communicate with your phone and verify your not a criminal you will be very blown away with this puppy. After a bad worse terrible no worse than that issues with Bell and Samsucks never 2 b nmy life agains service it is really sincerly nice 2 have Life Good again. Great phone and so far lightening service and supply Rogers still have some distance to cover though.