Using Auxiliary cord w/S23 Ultra

volfirechic

Jan 10, 2024
Visit site
Is it possible to use an aux cord from my S23 Ultra, to my truck's stereo and receive phone calls? The bluetooth in the truck doesn't work very well and I've always used an aux cord to listen to my music and take phone calls over the stereo. I've just switched to the S23 and have tried a few (new) auxiliary cords, but none will let me hear the caller talking?

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to use an aux cord from my S23 Ultra, to my truck's stereo and receive phone calls? The bluetooth in the truck doesn't work very well and I've always used an aux cord to listen to my music and take phone calls over the stereo. I've just switched to the S23 and have tried a few (new) auxiliary cords, but none will let me hear the caller talking?
I don't think there's any aux 3.5mm port on the S23U. As there's not an aux on my S23+.

Maybe you could find a 3.5mm aux BT receiver, of some kind, to insert into your trucks' aux port, to possibly improve your onboard BT reception?

Last edited:
Reactions: Laura Knotek

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm using an aux with USB-C to plug into my phone and a 3.5mm into the port on the stereo.
Oh. I [ forgot ] they made those.
But if it were me, I think I'd still try to get a good BT signal going, so you can eliminate the cord. Our S23's BT works great (including phone calls) in all our vehicles. Good luck with it. 😉

[ ] = edit

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm using an aux with USB-C to plug into my phone and a 3.5mm into the port on the stereo.
Welcome to AC!

Can use something like this

Samsung Galaxy S23 Headphone Adapter, USB C to AUX Mic Jack with PD 60W Fast Charging for Stereo, Earphones, Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S23/S23+/S23 Ultra/S22/S22+, Google Pixel 7/6 https://a.co/d/bRh6FwX

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to AC!

Samsung Galaxy S23 Headphone Adapter, USB C to AUX Mic Jack with PD 60W Fast Charging for Stereo, Earphones, Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S23/S23+/S23 Ultra/S22/S22+, Google Pixel 7/6 https://a.co/d/bRh6FwX
I have used similar cables to this and they work great. Just keep in mind that the USB-C port on this is for Power Delivery ONLY.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to AC!

I have used similar cables to this and they work great. Just keep in mind that the USB-C port on this is for Power Delivery ONLY.
I forgot about those adapters!
My wife ordered a couple of these for her S23U, and says they work great:

. . But I'd probably prefer that one that @mustang7757 linked, that can simultaneously charge.