Lockscreen Lag???

jrb7561

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I didn't notice this behavior the first couple days of owning the phone, however during the last 3 days or so, I've noticed that if the phone has been sitting for a little while, when I first double tap the screen on, the lockscreen will be unresponsive for a couple seconds before I can unlock the phone. Once the phone is running normally, the lag goes away. Anyone else notice this? Any fixes? It's a little annoying for such a flagship phone.

gehirnmacht

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
The processor in this case is in deep sleep mode when the screen is locked to save battery and the lag is the fraction of secends the processor is waking up from its deep sleep mode to do what you want it to do .....

Posted via the Android Central App

koves

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
The processor in this case is in deep sleep mode when the screen is locked to save battery and the lag is the fraction of secends the processor is waking up from its deep sleep mode to do what you want it to do .....

Posted via the Android Central App

Ah makes sense... Thank you

Posted on my LG G3 via the Android Central App

bcandiolo

May 31, 2015
Visit site
Started noticing the small lag as I'm using Nova launcher and and the double tap gesture configured to run a Greenify shortcut to hibernate and turn off and lock. Since the latest Greenify update it was taking a longer time. Just replaced this shortcut with another app that only turns off and lock and delay is gone. Hope it helps.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non