should we trade up LG G3

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Me and my fiance are both thinking of trading to the g3 I have a moto x and she has an s3. I've been trying to do some research on it and seems pretty good so far. Do have a few questions. I think I'm gonna miss my active notifications is there a way to replace them? Does everyone have that hot screen issue and how is battery on everyone's? I can easily make it a day on mine hers is a lil harder

Posted via Android Central App

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: should we trade up

This would be a huge upgrade for both of you, I just picked one up 2 days ago and it is very nice... I'm not sure about the hot screen issue.. I haven't noticed any problems yet

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Dynamic notifications in the play store. I have not experienced the "hot" issue and can easily make it a day with this battery.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Upgrade. Well worth it...especially for your fiancé using the S3. The Moto X is a great phone but the screen real estate on the G3 is well worth it.

And need we forget that screen real estate is tied up in a stylish package plus no bigger than other flagships.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

And need we forget that screen real estate is tied up in a stylish package plus no bigger than other flagships.

Yeah that too!! :) And the phone color matches my "gunmetal" colored Taurus 9mm....so it's a win-win for me!!

scotty729

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Well worth it I mean the moto x is a really nice phone if you like a very close to stock experience just for me it has to small of a screen. But the g3 kills the galaxy s3 and moto x on a performance level much faster than both. The screen on the g3 is something beautiful well worth it. I have loved my g3 battery life is really good through a whole day with no problem. Very customizable. You both will not regret it.

khodr.chehab

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Well worth it I mean the moto x is a really nice phone if you like a very close to stock experience just for me it has to small of a screen. But the g3 kills the galaxy s3 and moto x on a performance level much faster than both. The screen on the g3 is something beautiful well worth it. I have loved my g3 battery life is really good through a whole day with no problem. Very customizable. You both will not regret it.

I 2nd that!

It was a huge difference for us from the S4 to G3, the difference is very noticeable on all aspects!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
We both upgraded. Usually I get an upgrade a year so no big deal. Now gotta find some screen protectors and cases any suggestions

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Huge upgrade from the Galaxy S3, definitely go for it. Disclaimer: despite trying several times, I have been unable to get myself to like Samsungs. In fact, they annoy me.

The MotoX is a whole different story, it's such a clean Android build, but the G3's got a bigger, higher resolution screen going for it, plus a better camera. It's a noticeable upgrade, but a different design philosophy, LG's Android build is a lot of good things, but "clean" isn't one of them.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I chose this
6853.jpg
Screen protector and I'm totally happy

I went with this case
2772.jpg
It's nice for scratch protection but no drop protection. I still like it

Members online

Forum statistics