LG Offering A Free Spare Battery And Charging Cradle With The Purchase Of A G3 From 9/8 – 9/22 (US O

qbngator

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I received the approval email earlier this week, and it's now supposed to take 4-6 weeks.

Posted via the Android Central App

geebee1932

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
LG will honor the request for early adopters. I had mine approved a few days ago. I bought the phone through amazon on day 1. I had to fill out a template which I got from the XDA forum and email it in. I could not attach the file in xls but I uploaded it in pdf. Email to LG G3 Promo <lgg3promo@smsrebates.com>. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• G3_PromotionTemp Sheet1.pdf
    41.3 KB · Views: 134

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
LG will honor the request for early adopters. I had mine approved a few days ago. I bought the phone through amazon on day 1. I had to fill out a template which I got from the XDA forum and email it in. I could not attach the file in xls but I uploaded it in pdf. Email to LG G3 Promo <lgg3promo@smsrebates.com>. Hope this helps.

You think I should email them a scan of my receipt from BB to go along with the promo sheet?!?

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to go ahead and try this when I get home tonight.

raidencmc

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I tried online and I couldn't complete the form because my purchase date was August 30th. But I emailed them and they said I could receive the offer and gave me the form gee bee posted.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Emailed them yesterday and I purchased my G3 day one (July 11). Let's see what happens!!

Posted via Android Central App

Distorted Loop

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Bought mine late July. Submitted the forms on 9/18, received notification of approval on 9/26.

They said 4-6 weeks to receive the battery and charger.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

Hey, can you provide the link to the form? Exited that I could be eligible!

geebee1932

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey, can you provide the link to the form? Exited that I could be eligible!

I uploaded the form a few posts back in pdf format. You can just copy the info out of it and put it into a word doc or email. The email to send the request to is also in the post. For more details google XDA LG G3 promo.

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Well, just to post an update on my situation. Just received a confirmation email back tonight stating they will honor the promotion for me and to be on the lookout for a shipping confirmation email. Big thanks to (I think it was) geebee for the heads up about them honoring previous purchases.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Well, just to post an update on my situation. Just received a confirmation email back tonight stating they will honor the promotion for me and to be on the lookout for a shipping confirmation email. Big thanks to (I think it was) geebee for the heads up about them honoring previous purchases.

They told me this :-\......

Even though your purchase date is out of the promotion period, we will be happy to review and let you know of the submission status in the next 3-5 business days.

......I hope I'm as lucky as some of you! :)

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
They told me this :-\......

Even though your purchase date is out of the promotion period, we will be happy to review and let you know of the submission status in the next 3-5 business days.

......I hope I'm as lucky as some of you! :)

I got that email, also, right before I got the email confirming that I qualified. You should get another email from them shortly.

Edit: Actually, I got an email after that telling me to keep a lookout for a confirmation email. Then, I got the confirmation email.

Last edited: