Lux App

RLewy

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I've just downloaded the lux auto brightness app to see if it will work better than the LG G3s stock brightness. Has anyone noticed and change in battery when using this?

Posted via the Android Central App

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I have been using it and haven't noticed any difference in battery life. Then again, I am not trying to set it lower than what I normally use the G3 for, except for in bed with the lights completely out. (-40%)

RLewy

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah if the battery stays the same I'll be happy.. I'm just tired of adjusting the brightness when I go outside... But - 40%!? How do you see?

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Yeah if the battery stays the same I'll be happy.. I'm just tired of adjusting the brightness when I go outside... But - 40%!? How do you see?

In a completely dark room, I read black and white manga scans at -40% without any issues. The G3 doesn't seem to go very dim, so you have to over-dim. I don't like a bright screen when it's the only source of light.

Joltcola1234

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Lux is a great app, worth every penny. The auto brightness adjustments, even with default settings, I like better then the stock feature on the G3. Being able to adjust the lighting to various custom levels in different environments is just icing on the cake. I've never noticed any issue with Lux and battery drain. I've used my G3 with it and without it, no difference at all.

db_g

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
on my lockscreen under the clock i get the lux settings (auto,+ - ,stars,turnon/off,refresh). it makes the clock on the lockscreen smaller. i am also using knock on code.

how can i remove the widget from the lockscreen? thanks

Rayfire

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
on my lockscreen under the clock i get the lux settings (auto,+ - ,stars,turnon/off,refresh). it makes the clock on the lockscreen smaller. i am also using knock on code.

how can i remove the widget from the lockscreen? thanks

Try to go to Settings, Sound, Notification, Apps, Set notification for apps.. from there disable notifications from Lux.

db_g

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
thanks .i found it. if i turn of notifications then this goes away. but the problem is that now i can not have Lux in the quicksettings under lg's auto brightness. it looks like a mistake from Lux.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I've used lux lite since I got the phone so I can't tell but I really can't see the being a huge difference

Rayfire

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
thanks .i found it. if i turn of notifications then this goes away. but the problem is that now i can not have Lux in the quicksettings under lg's auto brightness. it looks like a mistake from Lux.

I have nova launcher prime and I use gestures to bring up Lux, works great.

db_g

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
anyone have any tips what kind of settings to use for profile?how many numbers do you have set? i have now 8.

with Lux i got 45 minutes extra on my Screen on Time. i didnt need 100% for sun. if you find the perfect profile settings for you you can extend the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress