landscape videos

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Can someone please tell nw how I get videos to records in landscape mode properly? I've just come across from an iPhone where you simply flip the phone on its sode. Whenbi do that with the g3 I get a sideways video. Help please.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
That depends on the camera app you use. Unlike an iPhone, you're not limited to the app that came with the phone, you can install any camera app that's compatible with your phone. (Running the Play app will show you only those apps that are. Install a few free ones and keep the one you like best.)

lynne22

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
I was just on YouTube, and there are a ton of videos in landscape mode. Not sure all of them are using apps. You should check your settings, for display, rotation, and camera. I have an LG now and it videos in landscape. Doubt they would have done away with that.

Minacious

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I've taken a few short videos with the stock camera app and all worked as it should; held it in landscape, the image rotated, and it shot in landscape. Ensure that you have auto-rotation checked under display in the system settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87