V20H d855 Awesome update!

Thierry Henry

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
As the post says i recommend anyone that can, to update to this version of Lollipop. As i have found out after numerous days of testing KitKat v10L version and the already stated V20H and also CM 12 and every ROM in between, i came back to this version. I have got to say there are no bugs at least i have not encountered any, it really is a buttery smooth experience i have a N5 also, and had CM and AOSP based ROMs on my g3 so i have something to compare it by, and battery life is the same as KitKat with moderate usage through out the day with high levels of screen brightness i get 4+ hours od SOT. The way to do the update is OTA and as soon as you update factory reset, then just leave the phone to settle a bit and all will be set. :)
Just wanted to post this so that anyone that is hesitating to make the leap to Lollipop knows my experience.
Cheers and good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Im using the uk d855 and im currently waiting for v10h. Ive seen videos of it and like the new new screen renderd buttons.. Im glad its great update and will look forward to receiving it thanks for the heads up

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87