Why aren't any of my Google services/apps working?

A

AC Question

No google services/apps are working

I recently purchased the LG G3 on Fido, and a few days ago I started experiencing problems with all my google apps. It began when I went to download an app and there was no progress ( the bar would just move along and say 'downloading' but nothing would download), I tried updating an app, and the same thing happened. Now my gmail and google now won't work either as well as google play games. I've restarted the phone multiple times, even removed and re-added my google account. still no luck. I'm not up to factory resetting my phone as I have valuable text messages that I can't afford to lose. If anyone has any ideas as to what I can do that would very much appreciated, Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: No google services/apps are working

Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps>All, and select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try installing an app--does that help?

Mohit Verma9

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site

Unfortunately I've done that with no result, I actually clear the cache and data and force about 3 times a day just hoping it will work but it never does. It just seems like some sort of error in recognizing my account or phone because I've tried a remote download from the online play store on my laptop and that didn't work either. I've also tried a brand new Google account I made just for this and that didn't work either.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Also, check to make sure the phone's date and time are correct.

Mohit Verma9

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site

It's the same with both wifi and data, and yes the date and time are correct. I've even made them wrong then made them right again but there was no result.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non