LG G3 to Galaxy S6 Edge

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about it switching back to samsung and it's very tempting however the G3 has treated me good especially now with lollipop. The thing is I wanna wait for the new nexus phone, LG G4 or the new high end LG device... What do you guys think I should do?

Posted via Android Central App

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I just traded my G3 for a Note 4 today (t-Mobile). I am happy with it so far. Actually, there are a lot of advantages. That said, the G3 is still an awesome phone.

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I have my G3 on the Verizon network (and still on KitKat 4.4.2) and it will remain there even when Lollipop is released. In my opinion, the G3 is still the overall most complete device out there, still impresses me all these months later. I will patiently wait for LG's next flagship, I simply had far too many hardware issues with multiple Samsung devices.

Posted via the Android Central App

MattKerwin

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
i actually like the look of the Note Edge better than the S6 edge...the s6 is way too iPhony for me lol

Before my current G3 I have previously used the note 3 and nexus 5, and loved my time with the note 3...

i also have a galaxy tab s 8.4 so have contemplated making the jump back to sammy to use side sync on my tablet...arghhh

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking about it switching back to samsung and it's very tempting however the G3 has treated me good especially now with lollipop. The thing is I wanna wait for the new nexus phone, LG G4 or the new high end LG device... What do you guys think I should do?

Sounds like you answered your own question there. Wait for Nexus 2015 or the G4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress