Notification tiles say unlock to see sensitive, how do I stop this?

tomc1944

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Notification tiles say unlock to see sensitive

Sometime my notification tiles say "unlock to see sensitive". Anybody else seen this and how do you stop it.

Andy Bredemeyer

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Notification tiles say unlock to see sensitive

Go into the Sound tab (I know, wth?) in Settings and scroll to the Notification section. You can make it so that no notifications are considered sensitive, or pick and choose by app.

tomc1944

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

Thanks, but I don't see anything for sensitivity in sound notification setting.

me75006

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Try Sound, Apps(set notifications for Apps), Select the App and adjust the setting.
One choice I have is "Show no notifications from this app."

Andy Bredemeyer

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site

Right, at least on the T-Mobile G3 it's in a Notifications section of that Sound tab, maybe the 8th position down in that menu.

Xtant3150c

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

Only issue with choosing no notifications for an app using that method is that it completely turns off notifications and not just from the lock screen. Have not found a way to turn off the Lock screen notifications only.

BatDance_20748

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

My LG G2 was just updated to Lollipop, and I started seeing these crazy "sensitive notification" messages on the Lock Screen page. I don't want to see that mess as soon as I pick up my phone! I actually took direction from this site and got rid of the messages. Settings > Sound > Scroll down to Notifications > Select "Lock Screen" > Hide All Notifications. This worked immediately on the Lock Screen page and doesn't affect anything else. This is my first time on this site, and it's already helped me!

Manojmangalassery

Dec 22, 2017
Visit site
I am facing the same issue, I can’t even unlock my screen due to this, it’s showing “Draw pattern to unlock screen” tried to unlock more than 50 times, still showing the same... could not go to menu...