Updated to V20i-EUR-XX

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Just received an update on my unbranded LG G3 to V20i-EUR-XX ... had a look around, but cannot see what is new .. any body have any links or info on this?

laurencewo

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I can't see anything visual that's changed appearance wise but I'm sure everything is smoother. I can scroll through settings and apps without lag, I think..

Juniior

May 31, 2015
Visit site
Just received an update on my unbranded LG G3 to V20i-EUR-XX ... had a look around, but cannot see what is new .. any body have any links or info on this?

Yeah, I'm using d855 and with v20i I saw three changes

1. When you swipe down to see your notification right, if you hold and scroll the bit where WiFi, data and others are it will hide, I didn't see that in v20h

2. From my view more colours have been updated so like if you are on a certain type of page that has a colour your status bar will change it had this feature in last update but it's just been updated as more colours can be blended in

3. Your bottom bar where you press back and other buttons such as clicking to go home page is transparent and also with certain apps now it catches colour and in previous updates it was set to either black or white.

If you get or see other updates let me know guys and btw kinda new here so can someone tell me how I can add images to like a comment so it's easy to show then type lol.

jonsaddles

May 12, 2013
Visit site
The only change I am seeing is my Bluetooth trusted devices is now ruined. Phone is constantly telling me it has found a new device to add to smart unlock but it doesn't remember it and wants to add it again a few minutes later.
If I ignore it I end end up with a notification bar full of padlock icons.

Last edited:

the_newnormal

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Ew, might stay clear if there's a chance of stuffing Bluetooth. Thanks for taking the time to report

EDIT: couldn't resist updating anyway. So far so good for me

Last edited:

bigmick777

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Lg replaced my phone. It came back with v20i so interested to see if battery better. They also replaced battery.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress