My LG G3 keeps flashing the LG logo and won't boot up. I plug it in and it does fine. What could the problem be?

A

AC Question

My Lg G3 keeps flashing the Lg logo and wont boot up. I plug it in and it does fine.

If my phone is pluged up its fine, it works great, if i unplug it flashes the lg logo oer and over and wont boot up, then when i am able to get it to come on , and someone calls or text it goes dead. if I get on facebook it goes dead. I plug it up and it will work again till i unplug and the logo starts flashing. Has anyone had this problem

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Lg G3 keeps flashing the Lg logo and wont boot up. I plug it in and it does fine.

Have you tried purchasing a new battery?

bongaroo

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: My Lg G3 keeps flashing the Lg logo and wont boot up. I plug it in and it does fine.

It is your battery. I had this exact problem. It would shut off when I asked it to multi-task. I figured it was freezing up and rebooting. This started to get worse and got to the point where it would reboot for no apparent reason. Last week it was acting like yours, only really working when it was plugged in. A little research here seemed to indicate that the battery was going bad.

I ordered this:

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B017X31KFU/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi_2243581662?_encoding=UTF8&ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

It fixed the rebooting issue and I have the same great battery life from when I first purchased the phone. I would say you need to just order a replacement battery. Read the reviews, I found one seller with a lot of bad reviews from customers.

That should take care of it, best of luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non