Any issues with bluetooth skipping?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No issues so far on the G4, but then again, I never encountered those either on the Note 4. Yes, there are hiccups (but not a second long, or even half a second long as the thread you link describes) on both devices every now and then, but very sporadic.

Soreloser

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
No issues so far on the G4, but then again, I never encountered those either on the Note 4. Yes, there are hiccups (but not a second long, or even half a second long as the thread you link describes) on both devices every now and then, but very sporadic.
The issue that I have is what I would describe as a random glitch, usually at least once per song, of less than a half second or so, that interrupts the music. I did NOT have this issue with the HTC One M7 or the Samsung S2 that I came from, and I want to ensure that this is not happening on the G4 since this would be my phone of choice if I were replacing the Note 4.

Having a glitch in the audio is quite annoying to say the least.

dann127

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had minor hiccups that occasionally crop up when listening to local music on my G4 through Bluetooth in my car. It's consistently the last half second or so of the song it will stop really briefly then keep going. It's almost not an issue though just because of where in the track is occurring I've also not attempted to narrow down the problem. It could be my car or my music app or my phone. Not a big enough deal for me to do some research.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa