Looking for wallet case for LG G4 with the leather back

nakedland

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Good morning friends,

Thank you for allowing this old gal (91 next week) to join your wonderful group.

I just bought a new LG G4 leather back phone from T Mobile and would love to have a wallet case for it. Not a cheap one. A good one. I have bought 9 thru Amazon and had to return each one because they weren't compatible even though I asked each seller "Is it compatible". Last one said, "I believe they are" and when I got it, well, that is why I'm here asking for help.

Thank you for your help.

Melanie

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the G4 forum. :)

I'm not sure that such a case exists, or that there would be much demand for it on a leather-backed G4.

For occasional use, you could buy a plastic back for when you want to use the wallet case.

Posted via the Android Central App

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I have one coming from a seller on etsy. Took a while because I asked on launch day and he had to get the TPU case first. It shipped this weekend, so maybe a week.

Real leather of my color choosing, even down to the threading. Added the ID slot and a button clasp. Includes free monogram. And a nice perk: everything is hand stitched, even the TPU case. Hand stitching holds it in a lot better than machine methods.

In total, $108 USD with shipping

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Got a surprise in the mail today. It arrived a few days earlier than I expected. I love it so far and I will post pics when I get home. It also fits my black leather back very nicely, though I can tell it isn't perfect.

Still very happy

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
im recommend you for using genuine leather case from melkco, im using it too guys, it use genuine leather, so it protect the phone, screen and what’s more leather is not susceptible to wear and tear. In fact, when you buy a good leather case, you can continue using it for a long time to come.
im just recomend what im used , the choice is yours.. any want to add some leather cases?

View attachment 184200

View attachment 184199

View attachment 184198

I'm going to add mine when I get home. I noticed that yours has the open top and bottom type of casing. In my experience that will end up broken if you remove the phone a lot, which I do.