ZV6 update for Sprint?

bluerobin

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I received the update on my phone on the 24th. My husband and daughter are still waiting for their updates and we purchased them at the same time on September 3rd.

Geoffrey

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I finally received the update. Just before midnight 1 October. Pittsburgh area.

Posted on my LG G4 via the Android Central App

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I finally received the update. Just before midnight 1 October. Pittsburgh area.

Posted on my LG G4 via the Android Central App

That was just a gift because of the Steelers loss. 😉

I received mine two weeks ago, my wife is still waiting for hers... Just takes time.

The funny thing is that I never experienced any of the lag issues, etc. that a lot of people have, but my wife's phone has them. Wishing she would have got the update first.

monstermack77

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I received my update early last week, no problems.
The other G4 on my account received the update and bricked. Took it into the store and they said it would have to be replaced...but they don't have any available and the G4 is backordered with no ETA.
Every time I mentioned that it was bricked from their OTA they always responded with that Sprint doesn't send out updates, only Google or LG does.

So now I have to decide if I want to wait for a phone with no ETA or take the Samsung S6 phone they offered as a replacement.

jkayakj

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Me too, just received it

The update seems to fix a lot of issues I was having

Posted via the Android Central App

seacow1500

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I got mine this morning as well. Feels better and faster but it did something it has never done about 2 hrs after the install.....BOOTLOOPED!!! Just a few times and hasn't done it since.

stet

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I just both received this update on our 2 week old G4s. Is it me or is the Spark indicator now missing from the notifications bar?

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I just both received this update on our 2 week old G4s. Is it me or is the Spark indicator now missing from the notifications bar?

Yes and no. Yes, it is changed to just putting an "LTE" or "3G" over the signal strength meter.

No, as in it wasn't really a Spark indicator, it would just tell you when you were connected to LTE.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Yes and no. Yes, it is changed to just putting an "LTE" or "3G" over the signal strength meter.

No, as in it wasn't really a Spark indicator, it would just tell you when you were connected to LTE.
Finally glad to see this change. Space up there is at a premium, and that spinning wheel really did nothing for me.
Waiting now for Marshmallow to give us an embedded battery percentage in the battery icon.

Sent from my Sprint LG G4 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress