How can I make a photo/audio save directly on a micro sd on my G4?

A

AC Question

how can i make photo/audio can be saved directly on micro sd on my g4?

i couldn't find any option 'bout this. i have downloaded music from my amazon music account and i want to move them in my micro sd. even my photo, i can really find a way to move them in ext memory... and i really want to know if there's a way to make it directly everytime i take a picture or download a song/album. thank you.

rdt595

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: how can i make photo/audio can be saved directly on micro sd on my g4?

i couldn't find any option 'bout this. i have downloaded music from my amazon music account and i want to move them in my micro sd. even my photo, i can really find a way to move them in ext memory... and i really want to know if there's a way to make it directly everytime i take a picture or download a song/album. thank you.
You have to go to file manager in order to move them to sd. Click on the file with the down arrow and select your file.
7b7d5633e11de5a77f463c5abeb48787.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

rdt595

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

To save photos directly to sd when taking them go to camera settings and make sure sd card is showing in menu.
691ec9e976ed7b0c9e1eff463c4dca80.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

William McKinnon

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site

I've taken pictures with my save directory set to SD card, but after taking some pictures, they were never saved to SD. I've always had to have the setting for internal memory set to save photos.

Posted via the Android Central App

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site

I've taken pictures with my save directory set to SD card, but after taking some pictures, they were never saved to SD. I've always had to have the setting for internal memory set to save photos.

Posted via the Android Central App

I saw a few posts similar a couple of months back, and I believe that the issues were related to the micro SD card itself... perhaps formatting your existing card will fix it? Or buy a new card? (Try purchasing a 16GB Sandisk Extreme... good quality, but cheap enough to use it for testing.)