LG G5 from B&h questiona

Nasko

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know the price, does it come with the extra battery, will it work properly on Tmobile (including volte calls).,
Also is true if you order it is NY there is no sales tax?

Posted via the Android Central App

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
We don't know the price yet. Should work fine on T-Mobile. Looks like it can be ordered from B&H on April 1st. You'll have to get the extra battery and charging cradle through LG promotion.

Nasko

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Do you know about voice over lte. Will there be a difference between tmobiles version and the stock one?

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if it'll work on Verizon. It says CDMA GSM. One downside of Verizon is the unlocked phones don't seem to work there.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
We don't know the price yet. Should work fine on T-Mobile. Looks like it can be ordered from B&H on April 1st. You'll have to get the extra battery and charging cradle through LG promotion.

Have you seen that it'll work for the promotion from LG? I've looked for that but haven't seen it anywhere. I want to order it from B&H.

mrdoon

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Is B&H actually shipping the phone yet? If so, do we know if it will actually work on Verizon? That's the only way I will even consider buying this phone.

Nasko

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I checked their website, it said pre-order for may 1 deliver, price 650, which is pretty bad in my opinion. You probably lose the battery deal, the phone is more expensive and you have to wait 1 month. I got mine from Tmobile today. Like it a lot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress