IR Blaster? S7e to G5??

Laserbutt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Does the G5 have an IR Blaster?

I really miss this feature ever since switching away from the Note 4. I honestly think this feature is one of the most underrated features out there.. I love the S pen but I can honestly say I used the IR Blaster every day when I had one...

I currently own an S7 edge and I'm eye balling the G5. From listening to the AC podcast I see they're not thrilled about the device. I get the poor implementation of the supplementary modules but I'd never buy the two they offer now anyway.

I throw Nova on every device I get so the stock launcher doesn't concern me. I also wonder how the overall experience is compared to the S7/S7e? Modules aside is it just as quick? Just as fluid??

Posted via the Android Central App

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Hardly. every hands in review mentions an IR blaster and your question was answered pretty quickly. What more do you want?

Laserbutt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Hardly. every hands in review mentions an IR blaster and your question was answered pretty quickly. What more do you want?

This is not true, i've seen several reviews without mention. The AC spec sheet makes no mention, either.

The answer to whether it carried an IR blaster was answered quick, you're right.

My comment was an observation about the forums not thread traffic.

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
My bad! I misinterpreted your comment! Yeah, I've noticed that the s7/edge forum as a whole does have magnitude more activity to the G5. But I think that was always going to happen. I bet it was the same as the g4 and s6.

droidman401

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Jus played wit the demo device in sprint...the camera is amazing...phone feels great as well..definitely an upgrade from the G4..I like where LG is headed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez