Off screen button/physical button module... would you be interested?

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
OK so I've been thinking of upgrading from a S6 to this phone for a while (every year I have a different brand smartphone) but the on screen buttons is something I'm not a huge fan of.

But then it hit me... can't a company create a module with a home button/capacitive buttons? that would be insane!!! would you buy something like that?

tabberkev

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
That's not a bad idea, I know a lot of people like a physical button. Personally I prefer on screen buttons now, I didn't think I would when switching from iPhone, but now using my iPad it feels cumbersome (Particularly when double clicking to switch apps, and it doesn't always work).

I really would like to see Mophie come out with a juice pack that uses the magic slot. That would be cool. You wouldn't need to add any length to the device, which is the downside of them on normal phones.

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
That's not a bad idea, I know a lot of people like a physical button. Personally I prefer on screen buttons now, I didn't think I would when switching from iPhone, but now using my iPad it feels cumbersome (Particularly when double clicking to switch apps, and it doesn't always work).

I really would like to see Mophie come out with a juice pack that uses the magic slot. That would be cool. You wouldn't need to add any length to the device, which is the downside of them on normal phones.

wow I didn't even think of that, there is so much potential for this phone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95