SD Card Question

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I have pre-ordered a black Lg G6 from Verizon. I currently have a LG G4 with a SD card that contains some pictures and personal pdf files. It is a 32GB Sandisk, but it is far from full (only about 3Gb used). This is sort of a dumb question, and I should really know the answer, but should I be able to put this card into the G6 with the files? Or, should I erase the files (they are all backed up to my laptop) and them copy them back when I have it in the G6?

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I have pre-ordered a black Lg G6 from Verizon. I currently have a LG G4 with a SD card that contains some pictures and personal pdf files. It is a 32GB Sandisk, but it is far from full (only about 3Gb used). This is sort of a dumb question, and I should really know the answer, but should I be able to put this card into the G6 with the files? Or, should I erase the files (they are all backed up to my laptop) and them copy them back when I have it in the G6?
I second that you should just throw it in your new G6 and all will be good......