Battery graph question

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello all! Just got my G6 a few days ago and so far I am really impressed, especially for the money. I sold my Z Force after having issues and getting a new replacement and was using my trusty Note 4 before grabbing a new G6.

I had a quick question about the battery graph and I didnt know if I am just missing something. On my other Android phones, including ones running 7.0 or higher, if I tap on the battery usage graph it brings up a screen that shows bars on the bottom for cell signal, awake, wifi, etc. The cell is color coded red to green for strength and you can see if Doze is working on the awake bar with gaps showing up.

I cant seem to get any screen like that on the G6. Am I missing something? I usually run GSAM or Accubattery on my phones as well but I liked that summary graph.

That being said, the battery life has been incredible for me. Easily on par or better than the Z Force which was my old battery king. This weekend I had 17 hours off charger, 4 hours SOT that included an hour of Maps/GPS and an hour of Spotify along with the normal web browsing and about 2 dozen camera shots. I always have BT, WiFi, location on. Screen has been on auto. I still had 30% battery left when I plugged in at night.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
That might be an LG thing. However, the bar graphs you are asking about are gone in 8.0. I don't have them on my Pixel.

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Well that is a bummer. They are on 7.1 on my Nexus 5x and were on my Z Force so I figured they would be on the G6. I was guessing it had to be an LG software thing.

shaimere

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Hello all! Just got my G6 a few days ago and so far I am really impressed, especially for the money. I sold my Z Force after having issues and getting a new replacement and was using my trusty Note 4 before grabbing a new G6.

I had a quick question about the battery graph and I didnt know if I am just missing something. On my other Android phones, including ones running 7.0 or higher, if I tap on the battery usage graph it brings up a screen that shows bars on the bottom for cell signal, awake, wifi, etc. The cell is color coded red to green for strength and you can see if Doze is working on the awake bar with gaps showing up.

I cant seem to get any screen like that on the G6. Am I missing something? I usually run GSAM or Accubattery on my phones as well but I liked that summary graph.

That being said, the battery life has been incredible for me. Easily on par or better than the Z Force which was my old battery king. This weekend I had 17 hours off charger, 4 hours SOT that included an hour of Maps/GPS and an hour of Spotify along with the normal web browsing and about 2 dozen camera shots. I always have BT, WiFi, location on. Screen has been on auto. I still had 30% battery left when I plugged in at night.
Anyway, welcome to the G6 forum. I hope you will continue to enjoy your device. Don't pay any attention to the Ill wishes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RylanortheAncient