Rooting the LGE LG-MS690-M from Metro with 2.2.2

jazzin375

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Been trying to root this Optimus M LGE LG-MS690 Metro version tried everything and i am sure there is way without running a ton of windows script apks, I also tried Ginger,root explorer and super one click all versions and they all freezed up like they were on steroids, I know there is a simple way to do this and a solution to root this phone. Anybody knows of a good program to root this phone. to remove this Bloatware bye bye ,:cool:

jazzin375

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
You might be right, i heard many carriers using a rom lock feature within the software but as usual there is always a lot of chatter talk with many programs as the these phones age, I am using the stinky 2.2.2 version so il keep my eyes open.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Been trying to root this Optimus M LGE LG-MS690 Metro version tried everything and i am sure there is way without running a ton of windows script apks, I also tried Ginger,root explorer and super one click all versions and they all freezed up like they were on steroids, I know there is a simple way to do this and a solution to root this phone. Anybody knows of a good program to root this phone. to remove this Bloatware bye bye ,:cool:

The only way is with the PC, gingerbreak will not root stock 2.2.2

the baseband is ZV8 btw.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non