Hey Drew, is this possible?(MIUI)

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I personally love MIUI. :)

That's also no reason for drew to work on it. I will say that much of the cm9 stuff is usable on MIUI in some way. MIUI is also becoming open source (if not already) and it should help with the development of MIUI roms. It may not help with progress on this phone, but, if you like it enough, you will learn a little coding skills and start porting. ;) The android community is awesome like that. Its always accepting new applicants. :D

Reactions: CuriousNoob

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I've seen it in action on a CM7 ROM on the MyTouch 4G. It does look pretty, but I didn't mess with it much. It is not lean.

twtippets

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
While I would also love to see this MIUI is just a little too beefy for our devices. We are limited by the small amount of space in our internal memory.

sirkuttin

May 11, 2011
Visit site
there is a lot i do love about miui. I have in on my Sprint GSII. Running Hydro rom on my optimus and i think that is a great thing.

guys could try the milocker for the miui lockscreen and DXHome for a launcher. that might settle your craving some.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
there is a lot i do love about miui. I have in on my Sprint GSII. Running Hydro rom on my optimus and i think that is a great thing.

guys could try the milocker for the miui lockscreen and DXHome for a launcher. that might settle your craving some.

Milocker doesn't work on our phones our screens not big enough. Trust me I tried

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

deejayadhd

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
maybe miui would be feasible with data2ext? if that is even possible? personally i have no desire to make my phone an iphone, but i would totally try it out.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
MIUI is actually a good blend of AOSP functions and some iphone functions from what I saw. BUT having said that, I probably wouldn't use it as my daily. GOOGLE all the way baby......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa