Your Phone of the Year?

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Right on!!!

Enjoy hearing more and more people (consumers, you tubers, etc ) rocking older flagships. Truly the differences are minimal and technology on the phones are really slowing down some. Glad you're enjoying your S21....My favorite Pixel is actually the Pixel 5, and I'm debating on getting another one to rock.....

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Yes! Honestly, as much as I would LOVE to have an S22 Ultra as it is the "latest and greatest," from Samsung, the differences between the two as I have heard from different reviewers that the differences are minimal and not worth upgrading, including my go to man, Flossy Carter on youtube. If you have a device older than an S21 Ultra, then surely it would be worth it, but to me, it's not.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Looks like the pixel fold got pushed to Q3 of this year. Right around the time of the Z Fold. This should be interesting

Indeed but not jumping in any new generation ones maybe see after the 3rd version of pixel fold

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Indeed but not jumping in any new generation ones maybe see after the 3rd version of pixel fold
I hear ya....But I'm hoping Google has paid attention to the variations of the Z Fold and will be coming out strong. Plus a foldable with a pixel camera is just too enticing....I'll proceed with caution....lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I hear ya....But I'm hoping Google has paid attention to the variations of the Z Fold and will be coming out strong. Plus a foldable with a pixel camera is just too enticing....I'll proceed with caution....lol

I'm going be all eyes and ears on it for sure:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech