Hey guys my friends optimus is stuck in a recovery bootloop and I need some help fixing it

kingseanrocks

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
IV tried flashing different Rome but it just boots back into the recovery I know xionia recovery has a fix bootloop option but how can I flash this recovery from the current recovery when I try to flash it from the current recovery I get a bad download error

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

kingseanrocks

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok I got cot flashed and used the fix recovery boot loop option but I'm stilled bricked now I'm stuck on the LG screen this phone is just being stubborn lol

kingseanrocks

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but the problem Is I can't get into recovery I don't have a computer at the moment so I can't really fix it right now. When I push the fix recovery bootloop option in cot it instantly rebooted and now its stuck on the LG screen and won't boot into recovery

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but the problem Is I can't get into recovery I don't have a computer at the moment so I can't really fix it right now. When I push the fix recovery bootloop option in cot it instantly rebooted and now its stuck on the LG screen and won't boot into recovery

Pull the battery to power off and hold home+volume down +power to turn back on in recovery mode

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Esp_eon

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

You can try flashing LeslieAnn's Rhode Utility Rom, since it's designed to fix issues. Plus, it's pretty lightweight and it's unlikely you'll get an error on flashing.

Also, try the 'Wipe user data', 'format boot', 'format system', and 'wipe cache' options before you flash this. (Even though it is a rom for the Optimus V, it will still work on the Optimus S, albeit without data. But hey, baby steps.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11