nandroid restore

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
when you do a nandroid restore does it delete everything that was on before the restore?
Or should you do Wipe data\factory reset....wipe cache first and then do a nandroid restore?

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
when you do a nandroid restore does it delete everything that was on before the restore?
Or should you do Wipe data\factory reset....wipe cache first and then do a nandroid restore?

You do the nandroid first ...it doesnt make sense to do a wipe first....

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Nandroid backup is a complete image of your system at the point the backup is made. No need to wipe anything before restoring. It won't do any good. Nandroids are your best friend.

Reactions: blackops1125

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Nandroid backup is a complete image of your system at the point the backup is made. No need to wipe anything before restoring. It won't do any good. Nandroids are your best friend.

ok thanks for the reply, I was just wondering too myself why when you flash a rom you do all the wipes, but then if you a nandroid you don't.