Questions on the unbrick method...

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I am currently trying to unbrick my LG optimus s ls670. I am using the following method that I found on this site. Here is the link: How to fix a Bricked LG Optimus S - LG Cell Phones Blog
I followed the instructions and downloaded all the neccessary files. It starts to download and gets to about 98% complete at which point it quits. Ive noticed that the message appears "MODEL DLL EVENT" Followed by the next line which reads "MODEL Dll msg not found" This occurs about three or four time over the course of the download and it runs through it until it hits about 98% at which time the connection is lost. I have the phone battery disconnected as it says and have followed al the directions to a t. Any ideas on whats going on? I really appreciate your help. Don't want to spend the $100 dollars for a refurbished phone if possible. Thanks.

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I have it in emergency mode and then I unhook it from the laptop like it says. When I re attach it I get a download in progress but as I get over 90% the usb link seems to fail and I get battery required on my phone's screen