Keyboard or game pad?

Dark_Majesty_06

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
hi there,

im looking for a nice keyboard attachment or a gamepad forour phone.. anyone have any experience with either of these? I mainly want something better for gameboid and snes.. thanks.

captmeach7

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
These are about bluetooth and wii controllers but i don't have a wiimote to test it.
Wii remote connectivity for Android devices - Hack a Day
Android Beta Testers Wanted for Bluetooth GamePad Driver (SIGN UP HERE) - My Mobile Gear - Mobile Community
This one is about USB host mode and OTG on android. They have to use a dongle, but i don't know if our phone supports OTG or if it could be written into the kernel. I guess ill start looking for an extra charging cable and see if it works for a usb keyboard.
USB Host mode on Motorola Droid

skeletonbones

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Don't bother with the Wiimote for our Optimus S's, I've been trying to find a way to make that work for a couple of days now. No one seems to have a solution yet, however a couple other guys are working on trying to get us the Cyanogen mod, which seems to have fixed that for the Evo's, who initially had the same problem. If they get that figured out and you have a rooted phone, then hopefully we can get somewhere with the Wiimotes and other bluetooth peripherals.

firelightguitarist

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
this sounds good to me. i'm currently in the process of putting thunderom on my optimus, but i'd be happy to do more work and put cyanogen on it if we get it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer