Wifi keeps turning itself on

hollywoodS14

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
In the settings under wifi there should be 'auto connect' and 'notify me' options.... Uncheck those

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Lykarsis

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
This is a quirk that is unique to the spectrum. 2.3.6 was the only version that didn't do it. There is no way to force it to stay off unfortunately. Not be unless you go in and turn off the radio in the hidden menu

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
In the settings under wifi there should be 'auto connect' and 'notify me' options.... Uncheck those

Didn't work.
This is a quirk that is unique to the spectrum. 2.3.6 was the only version that didn't do it. There is no way to force it to stay off unfortunately. Not be unless you go in and turn off the radio in the hidden menu
That sucks.

hollywoodS14

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site

My wifi never turns on automatically or notifies me of available networks on ICS . I would always get networks available prompt on the 2.3.6 based Black Plague though.

kn0t

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

Thank you!!!!! I was having the same issue. Every time I turned my wifi off, like a half hour later I'd pick up my phone to send a text or check the time and wifi was back on. Wouldn't really bother me that bad but wifi is such a battery drainer. Thanks again!!!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana