My wifi turned off automatically sometimes

f23948

Oct 2, 2021
Visit site
How do I stop turning off my wifi automatically on my Galaxy A53 5G phone even though I didn't turn off WiFi even though I didn't turn on hotspot??? I had latest updated everything and Play Protect is on!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you saying the wi-fi toggle turns off completely? Or does it just lose the connection?

And are you also saying that the hotspot turns on by itself as well? Is it possible the screen is turning on by accident in your pocket, and by a combination of accidental touches, the Quick Settings panel is being dragged down and those toggles tapped?

Reactions: winmod21

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
How do I stop turning off my wifi automatically on my Galaxy A53 5G phone even though I didn't turn off WiFi even though I didn't turn on hotspot??? I had latest updated everything and Play Protect is on!!!
When I first saw your thread title, I thought it said, "My wife turned off automatically sometimes". . . . and I thought, Yeah so does mine sometimes. 😕 😄

I wonder if it could be some app that has wifi & hotspot permissions, (if having hotspot permissions is even possible)?

Or, I wonder if it could be related to the phone trouble you had back in April, if you're using the same A53?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: B. Diddy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d