LG V10 - Camera shots! Show us your pictures

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
man looks like this thread has been sadly abandoned already!
V10 still takes amazing HDR shots.. Cant imagine the V20 doing much better here.

20170205_121451_HDR1.jpg

Last edited:

Alixevor

May 12, 2017
Visit site
flower.jpg

Completely original and unedited, (save for downsizing the image for upload). I'm pretty sure I took it, just with 'Auto Mode', and HDR on.

Out of around 5000 photos and just over 1 year of usage, this has to be my best shot. Taken nearly half a year ago now. It was actually one of those fluke shots too, lol. I couldn't even see the screen because the sun was reflecting right back off it into my eyes.

P.S. I have quite a few other good shots too, if anyone else wants to see them. Most of them taken in 'manual mode'; but no post editing whatsoever.

E.g. Like this one. Which I took at my home not long ago.

flower at home.jpg

Last edited:

Alixevor

May 12, 2017
Visit site
sunrise.jpg
Sunrise out west, (5 hour drive from Eastern Coast of Australia)

close up.jpg
Close up of one of those flowers in the first picture.

• Taken in 'Manual Mode' (within default camera app).
  • No post editing, (100% original).
  • Cropped to 1080p for upload.

Alixevor

May 12, 2017
Visit site
The macro capabilities of the 16 megapixel camera on the LG V10 is nothing short of, Amazing!! It still amazes me how close I'm able to get to objects! The digital zoom and the software sharpening greatly helps with this too. Here are some examples. :)

View attachment 259867

Something we can all relate too and compare with; sand :)

View attachment 259868

Cropped 'Close up' of previous picture

This sand picture was taken in manual mode with the focus on the absolute minimum.

View attachment 259871

This is of the WiFi Icon from the Windows 10 Lock screen, on a 22 inch 1680 by 1050 monitor.

View attachment 259870

Manual mode with minimum focus

View attachment 259872

And now, max digital zoom :0

Alixevor

May 12, 2017
Visit site
lights.jpg

The light blub in this picture is as small as those Christmas light bulbs that are on X-Mas trees, (smaller then your pinky finger :)).

Took me, like 20 different shots, and many different settings to get this picture, but it was worth it :). Used a tripod for my V10 too. Can't remember the exact settings I had it on, but it was a fairly dark room and I definitely had it on minimum focus and iso 50. Maybe slightly warmer colour, and probs around 15 seconds exposure time.

Last edited:

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm back with the original V series phone that started my love for this series. It's been a couple years since I used the V10 but it's all coming back to me. I'll be posting photos and videos soon from my few months with this phone. I got it to hold me over until my fall upgrade.

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Haha but I bet you don't miss the terrible battery life. The V10 absolutely needed the removable battery. Just like old times.lol

It clearly didn't help that the exact cause was how power hungry and inefficient the Snapdragon 808 was. No wonder Samsung went with their own silicon in 2016 with the S6 series lol.

That being said, it'd be nice to pick up a good condition V10 somewhere. Would be a nice little companion to take around for vidya paired with my Smooth-Q gimbal

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
It clearly didn't help that the exact cause was how power hungry and inefficient the Snapdragon 808 was. No wonder Samsung went with their own silicon in 2016 with the S6 series lol.

That being said, it'd be nice to pick up a good condition V10 somewhere. Would be a nice little companion to take around for vidya paired with my Smooth-Q gimbal
Yep I just picked one up from eBay for about $115 in great condition. I still love the form factor and outright beastly feel of this phone. No need to baby it.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm back with the original V series phone that started my love for this series. It's been a couple years since I used the V10 but it's all coming back to me. I'll be posting photos and videos soon from my few months with this phone. I got it to hold me over until my fall upgrade.

Welcome back!! I never left. My V10 is doing fine and I see no reason to upgrade. Pick up a UAG case from Amazon, prices on them have plummeted since the early days of this phone. Great setup with a glass screen protector.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Edited from RAW in Lightroom Mobile.
be42eda2f53a3a402d990c7da31b7544.jpg