fast charge car charger

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I bought a dual port 4.8a car charger but found it doesn't support fast charge. Can anyone recommend a good car charger with fast charge for the v10?

Posted via the Android Central App

one0one951

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I bought an Aukey Quick charge 2.0 from Amazon and can verify that it works. I cannot however post a link.

Last edited:

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I bought an Aukey Quick charge 2.0 from Amazon and can verify that it works. I cannot however post a link.

This! It's less than 10 bucks and works great

Posted via the Android Central App with an awesome V10

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
if you're getting the double one, i'd get the aukey with the dual fast charge usb ports. there's another out there that only has one 2.0 fast charge port and the other usb port is a standard output port.

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
The aukey one works great! It even has a led to show that you're on fast charge. Green for fast charge and blue for regular charging.

IHateMyTreo

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
if you're getting the double one, i'd get the aukey with the dual fast charge usb ports. there's another out there that only has one 2.0 fast charge port and the other usb port is a standard output port.

Mine just arrived. Model No. is CC-T1. $15.99 on Amazon. Nice construction, solid. Would post link and photo but I don't have high enough post-count yet.

Vizi

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Let us know how that performs

I've only had them for a day, so far they work well. They have an LED light that indicates whether the device is fast charging or normal. The build quality is petty is solid. The car charger has a soft touch feel to it. They came in separate packaging w/ 6ft cords. The phone recognizes both of them as fast charging. There it's a constant LED even when there isn't a device connected. I don't care for that very much. I haven't done any speed comparisons yet.